Legal Babu may automatically gather certain non-personal data from Site visitors including:
If we combine non-personal information with personal information in certain circumstances, the combined information will be treated as personal information only for the duration of the combination.
Visitors’ IP addresses, browser settings, Internet service provider (ISP) information, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data may be collected by Legal Babu (collectively “Visitor Data”). Internal Legal Babu servers and software recognise Visitor Data automatically. The Site may use visitor data to compile traffic data for the purpose of analyzing the types of visitors who visit the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”).
1. We may analyze site traffic using traffic data, but this information is not checked for Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use traffic data to diagnose traffic problems. administer our site, or display content based on your preferences. Visitor and Traffic Data may also be aggregated and anonymously shared with business partners or advertisers.
3. Personal Information. To access and use Legal Babu products and services, each customer must provide us with personal information (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information”). When a visitor accesses online services or speaks on the phone with a Legal Babu employee and willingly discloses that information, personally identifiable information is collected. This disclosure may occur when a visitor registers with an online service and transacts, contacts customer service, participates in promotions, surveys, forums, content submissions, requests for suggestions, or other aspects of Legal Babu’s services.
4. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
5. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Testimonials and Reviews. We publish personal testimonials from satisfied customers obtained via email surveys. We will seek your explicit permission before publishing. If you leave a review that we display and want to update or delete it, please email us at [email protected].
8. Calls/Electronic Communications. Legal Babu may monitor and record phone conversations or email communications between you and Legal Babu employees in the normal course of business for training and quality assurance purposes. When you open an email from us, we may receive a confirmation, which helps us make our communications with you more useful. If you do not want to receive emails from Legal Babu, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails.
When you purchase a membership from us, we will store your contact and billing information to provide you with our services. For all visitors, we collect information like your browser type, the amount of time you spend on the Site, and some demographic data to help us understand more about our audience that access the Site.
Order Processing. Legal Babu may use your Personally Identifiable Information, with the assistance of a third party or Legal Babu subsidiary, to process your payment through merchant account services and to generate the products and services you order. Your Contact Information may be used to contact you regarding transactions initiated through Online Services, respond to inquiries made through Online Services, notify you of changes to Online Services, and send you additional information about Legal Babu and its Products and Services.
2. Third Party Marketing. Unless specifically authorized by you, we do not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. If you express interest in a third-party business or purchase a package that includes a third-party offer, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with that third party only in connection with the offer you have chosen.
3. Required by law. We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances: when required by law, in response to a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or in similar legal processes, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
4. Visitor Demographics. Contact Data and Traffic Data are used to compile aggregate statistics about our customers and visitors on an as-needed basis. We may analyze aggregate information about our users using demographic data, but not in a way that specifically identifies any user. For example, we may disclose the number of registered users and unique visitors to third parties.
5. Service Providers. On an as-needed basis, Contact Data and Traffic Data are used to compile aggregate statistics about our customers and visitors. We may use demographic data to analyze aggregate information about our users, but not to specifically identify any user. For example, we may disclose to third parties the number of registered users and unique visitors.
6. Partner and Affiliate Tracking. Cookies may be used by our partners and affiliate marketing networks, such as Google Analytics (Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics and Interest Reporting), to collect non-personal identifiable information on this and other websites in order to provide you with targeted advertising. This means that, based on your previous site visits, these Our partners may show our ads on sites all over the Internet. We may use these cookies with our partners and marketing affiliate networks to report your ad impressions; other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad services are related to your visits to our site.
7. Blogs and forums The website includes a blog that is open to the public. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and distributed by anyone who gains access to them. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas of the Site. Contact us at [email protected] to request that your personal information be removed from our community forums. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will notify you and explain why.
8. Other Transfers. We may share Personally Identifiable Information and other data with businesses owned, controlled, or controlled by Legal Babu. We may disclose or transfer Personally Identifiable Information and other data in connection with the associated transactions if Legal Babu is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred.
2. Social Media Widgets. This site includes social media features such as the Facebook “like” button, as well as widgets such as the “Share this” button and interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect information such as your IP address and the pages you visit on our site, as well as set a cookie to allow the feature to function properly. Your Interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them, not ours.
We will never sell your contact information to another company, but we may occasionally contact you on behalf of another company with a special offer. We may share your account information if the law requires us to. We also collect certain tracking information about your activity on our Site to personalize your experience and to improve the service for our members.
Security of your Personal Information
We are constantly working to ensure that our servers and connections use the most up-to-date encryption and security devices. To safeguard and secure the information we collect, we have implemented electronic and managerial software. Secure servers transmit all personal and credit card information (SSL). However, no data transmission is guaranteed to be completely secure, and as a result, we cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information to us entirely at your own risk..
You are 100% responsible for safeguarding and preventing unauthorized access to the user information and password that you use to access our services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party, and you are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. Please immediately notify Legal Babu if you believe your privacy has been breached through the use of our site, applications, or other services.
We expressly disclaim liability for any theft, loss, or interception of, or unauthorized access to or damage to, your data or communications as a result of using the site, applications, or our services. You comprehend and acknowledge that you comprehend and accept these risks.
Retention of Data We will keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Legal Babu may keep some or all of this information in its archives after it is removed from the site.
Legal Babu’s secure website keeps your personal information safe. You can do your part by keeping your password information private and safe.
408, 4th Floor, Shristi square, Opp. Masjid, near Sonapur signal, L.B.S Marg, Bhandup (W), Mumbai- 400078, Maharashtra, India